Remembering Ayman Taha

This blog is dedicated to Ayman Abdel-Rahman Ali Taha, who died a soldier in Iraq on December 30, 2005. He was a loving father, husband, and son, beloved brother, nephew, cousin and friend whose loss we are heartbroken over. Rest in Peace, until we meet again. Please send comments for the blog to: the_taha_family@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

May God Strenghthen you in this time of Loss

To Bayt Taha,

Abu Ayman/Um Ayman,

Ayman and I were classmates at Berkeley in the late '90's. In fact he was my best friend. Since I am from Yemen and he from Al-Sudan, we were instant friends, he was a year younger than me but I used to tell him he was wise beyond his years. He was a mentor, scholar, athlete, positive thinker and a huge impact in my life. We share common life goals and the love of sweet music. He was my Hero, he was everything a Good Man should be. My family, who loved Ayman so, also extend their deep remorse. It is my deepest regret I could not be of any help to him in more recent years. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitiate to ask or call, I owe him so much and so I am at your service.

Respectfully Yours

Saif Shamsaldeen Ghaleb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home