Remembering Ayman Taha

This blog is dedicated to Ayman Abdel-Rahman Ali Taha, who died a soldier in Iraq on December 30, 2005. He was a loving father, husband, and son, beloved brother, nephew, cousin and friend whose loss we are heartbroken over. Rest in Peace, until we meet again. Please send comments for the blog to: the_taha_family@yahoo.com.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I would just like to say that I am another person that was affected by my friendship with Ayman. I was there the night Ayman died and I will never forget the Hero that he is. He is the Best of the Best and will be remembered for ever.

John

1 Comments:

  • At 24/4/09 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gostaria que vocês mandassem no meu e-mail fotos de ayman quando ele esteve no Brasil e me dessem notícias de Richard Zapien ,o amigo que veio com ele para minha casa.Beijos !Elisangela

     

Post a Comment

<< Home