Remembering Ayman Taha

This blog is dedicated to Ayman Abdel-Rahman Ali Taha, who died a soldier in Iraq on December 30, 2005. He was a loving father, husband, and son, beloved brother, nephew, cousin and friend whose loss we are heartbroken over. Rest in Peace, until we meet again. Please send comments for the blog to: the_taha_family@yahoo.com.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Remembering Ayman

Mr and Mrs Taha and family....

My name is Dena Bedri and I am a former classmate of il mar7oum Ayman from UAS in Kuwait. My sister Sabrina is friends with Rabah as well and we both offer my sincere condolences on your loss,and forgive me if it is late as we just found out. Ayman was a brilliant, kind and wonderful person and treated everyone with the utmost respect and kindness. He will be remembered as so. Allah yir7amo wa yi7sin ilay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home